2.3.17

right now...


Today, I notice I feel all in a quandary. The sun is out and skies are blue, yet I find that I am sheltering and distracting myself from the energy that is emerging, as though all directions are confusing and over-whelming.

To be lost in the midsts of so much that is good feels concerning. How do I go forwards from here. A few stories in the news pulled at my heart in a new way this morning, the tears fell as I witnessed anothers' struggle.

How do I unravel myself from all that is blessed and good in my life, in order to find the direction that feels simple and honouring.

How can I find my own authentic energy again?

Where am I underneath all these layers of old self?

Why am I not prepared to settle?

Can I let go of what I have now, in order to find something else?

What do I need to do/not do to find my way?

Perhaps I just need to notice and acknowledge this moment and try not to escape it in so many ways.

I am just going to be here, with this.

.....deep breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A hello and wave to you, thank you for commenting, and sharing any thoughts :-)